Each week, hundreds of people at Bethel serve on a team. Why? Because they recognize that God is doing something here and they want to be a part of it!
Are you tired of being a spectator? Are you ready to get connected through a serving team?
We have many service opportunities available:
- Prayer Team Members
- Teachers in Childrens Classes
- Worship Vocalists
- Choir Member
- Worship Instrumentalists
- Information Center Volunteers
- Refreshment Counter Volunteers
- Special Events Food Coordinator
- Technical Arts Team Members
- camera operator, video, sound, lighting, computer
- Stepping Stones Resource Center Team Member
- Custodial & Facility Care Volunteers
- HVAC, plumbing, general repairs, painting, roofing, snow removal, landscaping)
- Small Group Leaders
- Set up/ Tear Down Volunteers
- Nursery Team Members
- Preschool Team Members
- Kids Administrative Team Members
- Kid's Family Greeter Team Members
- Junior High Student Team Members
- Senior High Student Team Members
- Starting Point Team Members
- Discovering My Design Team Volunteers
- Adult Small Group Volunteers
- Congregational Care Team Coordinators
- Visitation, cards & Meals
- Drama Team Members
- Office Support / Receptionists
- Emergency Response Team Members testing
How do you get connected?
If you have been regularly attending Bethel for three months and are interested in serving on one of our teams, the next step is to attend the "Discovering My Design" seminar. These seminars are offered three times a year.
In this seminar, you will explore your spiritual gifts and personality style. Add to that your abilities, life experiences and the things that get you motivated to serve. All this information will help us connect you to a team that matches how God has shaped you to serve Him.
Please note that you must have attended a "Starting Point" Seminar BEFORE you attend a Discovering My Design Seminar. Click here for more info.
Click Here to View a Special Video about our Volunteers.